Thursday, August 23, 2012

Allie & The Horehound of the Cube Garden

So I lied.  I didn't go jogging last night.  My sausage toe still hurt. :( Instead I went to Ann Taylor and bought a $10 dress, and a $5 bathing suit cover-up.  Shame.  Then I went home, and read a little bit of a book for class until I fell asleep. 

I went to class this morning and Woody (my App Lit professor) put in a movie.  Luckily I had stopped at 7-11 and bought a Cappuccino prior to hitting the interstate.  A guy in class fell asleep and snored, loudly, and I of course giggled.

Today at work, my fellow CSS's and I thought up what our candy names would be based on our personalities.  I settled with Snickers because I laugh about 80% of the day; however, my first nickname was Horehound.  I said it because I thought its a funny name, especially for candy, but then I was told it would be appropriate for me, lol.  I know it was meant jokingly by the person that said it today, but why does everyone say I'm a ho (a couple other people at work like to call me that, and then previously I've been called that)? I don't sleep around, I don't go on dates with strange men all the time...I have a boyfriend, and even when I was single, I never dated around that much.  Am I that awesome that the only thing people can use to slander me with is a made up accusation? ;)  yeah...I'll just keep telling myself that.

Til Next Time!

ANM

No comments:

Post a Comment