Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Allie & The Residual Anger

Where I wasn't feeling well yesterday (I'm still not 100% better), I was in a really pissy mood.  Well....much to the dismay of my coworkers, some of that pissiness carried over into today. I drank a big glass of milk last night before bed, which usually is fine, but it didn't set well with my tummy, so at 2am it made its way back up.  Since I was up so late, I didn't go to the doctor this morning.  BUT, I did call my Primary Care's office today and will be going to see her soon about all this mess.  I was just there last Thursday getting some lab work done.  Ug. 

I've been straight up mean today.  I've bitched and moaned about almost everything and just generally didn't put up with any shit (whereas on a normal day, I do). 

My side isn't hurting as bad today, but the pain is back in my shoulders again.  :(

ANM

No comments:

Post a Comment